Problem locating transfer folder in SheepShaver

  • lusfyah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2011
      I got a new Mac. All the information on my former boot drive was successfully transferred and SheepShaver works flawlessly EXCEPT that it cannot find my WPDocs folder which resided on another drive on my old system.

      Is there any way to recover from this? At 76 I have some trouble wrapping my head around the technical aspects of SheepShaver so any help is appreciated.

      Fred
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2011
        Open the "sheepshaver_prefs" utility that comes with our SheepShaver installations, and re-designate the transfer folder.

        John R.