Best Protector for Johnʻs Book

  • Joseph Bush
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011
      My copy of Teach Yourself WordPerfect 3 for Macintosh is getting dog-
      eared. I prefer using it over the text-only copy in the Message
      Section. Does anyone know of a good protector for the book? For those
      who donʻt have a hard copy, Itʻs roughly 7-1/4"H x 9-1/4"H x
      1-3/16"D. Ideally, a clear polyvinyl one with metal corner
      protectors would be best, but I have a source for corner protectors
      and can add them on.

      Thanks for any suggestions!

      Joe.