Re: Gutter margins/binding width doesn't work

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
      Exactly the same result on my Basilisk and SheepShaver systems. Also the same result with 3.5.4 as with 3.5e, even after deleting the Prefs. Odd.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
        Can anyone using 3.5e get binding widths to work? Thanks for your help!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
          John

          Binding widths does not stick as far as I can tell.

          Geoff

          Geoff Gilbert
          Professor of Law
          School of Law and Human Rights Centre