Gutter margins/binding width doesn't work

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
      I haven't used this feature for some years. I have no memory of problems with it. But now when I set gutter margins (also called binding widths), i.e. the extra half inch or so on the left side of odd-numbered pages and right side of even-numbered pages, the setting, done in the Page Setup dialog, doesn't stick.

      This is on two machines, a PPC running Classic and an Intel with SheepShaver. The latter inherited the copy of WP from the former, though.

      Anyone else have this?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
        Exactly the same result on my Basilisk and SheepShaver systems. Also the same result with 3.5.4 as with 3.5e, even after deleting the Prefs. Odd.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
          Can anyone using 3.5e get binding widths to work? Thanks for your help!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2011
            John

            Binding widths does not stick as far as I can tell.

            Geoff

            Geoff Gilbert
            Professor of Law
            School of Law and Human Rights Centre