Re: [wpmac] Converting from PC

  • J Busch
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010
      Toast is a Mac program that burns DVDs in many different formats. I dont think parallels supports DVD burners, but I could be wrong. I would search the Parallels forum and the Toast forum to get better / more accurate help as this forum does not deal with DVD/ video software.

      Respectfully,
      Jonathan
      Sent from my iPhone