Re: Converting from PC

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010
      Parallels comes with very full instructions for installing Windows XP; if they're not enough, search "parallels forums" on www.google.com, and ask in the Parallels support forums. After you've got Windows XP installed in Parallels, if you need to ask questions about WordPerfect for Windows, the best place to go is www.wpuniverse.com

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "tatiner" <pennysworth@...> wrote:

      > I know that's a broad topic. I installed Parallels and need now to install Windows XP. How do I do that?
    • J Busch
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010
        Toast is a Mac program that burns DVDs in many different formats. I dont think parallels supports DVD burners, but I could be wrong. I would search the Parallels forum and the Toast forum to get better / more accurate help as this forum does not deal with DVD/ video software.

        Respectfully,
        Jonathan
        Sent from my iPhone