Converting from PC

  • tatiner
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010
      I know that's a broad topic. I installed Parallels and need now to install Windows XP. How do I do that?

      I continue to search for a Mac alternative to DVDFlick. Thus far all I find fails to yield a DVD I can play on my BlueRay DVD player attached to my TV. I've tried Burn, most recently, plus the onboard Mac app, to no avail, plus others I can't recall.

      This has been tougher than I realized. Many thanks for your help.
    • jrethorst
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010

        This is a Mac WordPerfect support list. I suggest you ask on a Windows list. http://www.wpuniverse.com/ is a good source.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010
          Parallels comes with very full instructions for installing Windows XP; if they're not enough, search "parallels forums" on www.google.com, and ask in the Parallels support forums. After you've got Windows XP installed in Parallels, if you need to ask questions about WordPerfect for Windows, the best place to go is www.wpuniverse.com

          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "tatiner" <pennysworth@...> wrote:

          > I know that's a broad topic. I installed Parallels and need now to install Windows XP. How do I do that?
        • J Busch
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010
            Toast is a Mac program that burns DVDs in many different formats. I dont think parallels supports DVD burners, but I could be wrong. I would search the Parallels forum and the Toast forum to get better / more accurate help as this forum does not deal with DVD/ video software.

            Respectfully,
            Jonathan
            Sent from my iPhone