[wpmac] Re: WordPerfect for DOS on Mac OS X

    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 5, 2010
      WPDOS's print preview was an absolutely exact representation of the layout of the printed page, with all the text and graphics exactly where it would appear in print. It didn't represent the shapes of all fonts correctly in the early versions, but the individual letters were in the exact positions they would be on the page. No one ever wasted a sheet of paper because of any limitations in the print preview.

      >> I know that there was print preview, but I seem to recall (though vaguely, I admit), that it was somewhat quirky. Maybe I'm mis-remembering.
    • Joseph Bush
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 16, 2010
        Thanks for clarifying!