Re: [wpmac] Re: WordPerfect for DOS on Mac OS X

    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 4, 2010
      On 03/11/2010 19:42, John Kaufmann wrote:
      > In a message dated 2010.11.03 08:13 -0500, Paul Cowan wrote:
      >
      >> On 3 Nov 2010, at 4:09, Geoff Gilbert wrote:
      >>

      >>> Some of us still print on shift-F7 and search on F2 even though we use
      >>> WPMac ... truly, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

      The emphasis was on whether this old dog should/ could have learned the
      new keyboard shortcuts when moving to Macs in 1993. What WP did give me,
      though, was a very easy way to create keyboard shortcuts that worked for
      me - for instance, all items relating to printing are on F7 with
      modifier keys, all search and replace functions are on F2.

      Geoff
    • Joseph Bush
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 16, 2010
        Thanks for clarifying!