Re: [wpmac] Re: WordPerfect for DOS on Mac OS X

  • Rick Albright
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 3, 2010
      I think I've heard that the Tactile Pro keyboard for the Mac is available again. It has the mechanical clicky keys--same feel as the old Apple Design keyboard. I bought a Tactile Pro some years back, though I don't use it all the time now (I like the aluminum Mac keyboard now).

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 16, 2010
        Thanks for clarifying!