Re: [wpmac] Re: WordPerfect for DOS on Mac OS X

  • Paul Cowan
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 3, 2010
      On 3 Nov 2010, at 4:09, Geoff Gilbert wrote:

      > Some of us still print on shift-F7 and search on F2 even though we use
      > WPMac ... truly, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

      However, you’ve just summed up why I had an aversion to WP 5.1 and why Mac word processors were such a breath of fresh air: there was no particular reason why F2 should be search and Shift-F7 should be print, whereas Command-F to find and Command-P to print were simply *right*.

      Plus of course all those 5.1 jockeys’ tendency to think the word processor was the operating system… :-)

      bye,

      P. (^_^)
      --
      mailto:pooru@...

      Ma, quando si acquista stati in una provincia disforme di lingua, di costumi e di ordini, qui sono le difficultà. - Niccolò Machiavelli
    • Joseph Bush
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 16, 2010
        Thanks for clarifying!