Re: [wpmac] WordPerfect for DOS on Mac OS X

  • Randy B. Singer
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 31, 2010
      On Oct 31, 2010, at 9:09 PM, em315 wrote:

      > I've put together a system that uses the DOSBox

      Very nice!

      Just curious...why did you choose DOSBox instead of CrossOver?
      Because DOSBox is free? CrossOver isn't ideal for a lot of things,
      but WordPerfect is one of those few programs that CrossOver has been
      optimized for.

      http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/cat?app_id=656

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 16, 2010
        Thanks for clarifying!