WordPerfect for DOS on Mac OS X

    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 31, 2010
      A few visitors to this site have asked about ways to edit WordPerfect for DOS files on a Mac. So I've put together a system that uses the DOSBox emulator to run WordPerfect for DOS 5.1 or 6.2. The system prints to the default OS X printer and creates PDF file.

      Because this isn't a WordPerfect Mac topic, I've posted fuller details and a download link in the WPDOS forum at WPUniverse.com:

      http://www.wpuniverse.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32016
    • Joseph Bush
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 16, 2010
        Thanks for clarifying!