Re: Mac Newbie needs Word Perfect help

  • jeanlouise38
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 25, 2010
      I'm downloading the Go.....00, mentioned by em315 the other day, to see if it will open my other WP documents, which have text boxes & pictures and won't open with NeoOffice. I believe I have WP 12 on my Dell laptop and have written most in that and probably some older versions, too. (I do have OpenOffice on the Dell, and was pleased when I found it opened Power Point presentations, since I don't have Power Point installed.)

      I can't check the Dell, because I'm up near Chicago taking care of grandchildren this week and didn't haul it along, but I brought my external hard drive backup so I can try opening WP from that.

      Hope this will work (sorry, I have no idea how to "partition my hard drive" or anything like that!)

      I'll get back to the Forum in awhile and let you know if I have any more questions. You people are great to be so helpful! Jean