SheepShaver

  • Dick
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 14, 2010
      I've tried to install SheepShaver on my MacBook, and I think I know
      why it's not working, but I'd like your advice on how to proceed.

      I have a SheepShaver folder called SheepShaver folder, containing:

      SheepShaver
      BasiliskII_keycodes
      a folder called shared
      a file called Mac OS ROM that I have good reason to believe is a
      compatible ROM file
      a locked disk image file called macos9800.dmg that purports to be the right disk image.

      It's the last that I suspect. But the contents look like what I would
      expect to see in the right disk image.

      Sheepshaver fails to launch.

      How would you suggest I proceed?

      Dick Plotz