[wpmac] Re: WP equation editor

  • jrethorst
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2010
      No, I was referring to font mapping. In fonts containing the Roman alphabet, mapping is uniform so that typing an E on the keyboard puts an E on the screen, using any font. Equation editors, like music notation editors, each tend to use their own mapping, so that if I used WP's equation fonts with Appleworks' equation editor, I might type or click a button for one mathematical symbol but a different one would appear on the screen.

      You don't need to worry about any of that. When you print from WP, using the Laserwriter 8 driver, go to Save As File in the Print dialog. Set the Font Inclusion popup menu to All. That's it.

      John R.