Case convert (was: WordPerfect/Mac Resurrected As Open Source?)

  • jrethorst
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14, 2010
      Good idea for the name.

      BTW to quickly convert a word from initial caps to all lowercase or vice versa, put your cursor within the word and run one of these macros. They're most helpful with keystrokes assigned.

      From lowercase to initial caps:

      Select Word
      Titlecase Convert
      Right ()

      From initial caps to lowercase:

      Select Word
      Lowercase Convert
      Right ()

      John R.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Paul Konnersman <konnersman@...> wrote:

      > I too think that it's a wonderful idea. I'd be happy to have an OSX native
      > word processor with my two favorite WP features — Show Codes and
      > Caps/InitialCaps/Lowercase. It might well be called Perfect Word.
      >
      > Paul
    • Randy B. Singer
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2010
        On Sep 14, 2010, at 12:14 PM, jrethorst wrote:

        > I think it's a tremendous idea.

        Okay, the next step would be to interest some programmers.

        Anyone here in contact with the original programmers for WP/Mac?

        The lead programmer for AbiWord is:
        Francis James Franklin

        abiword-user-request@...
        or