Revised version of self-contained SheepShaver-WPMac appliance

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2010
      I've corrected a mistake in the Applescript in my standalone SheepShaver-WPMac application, the WPMacPPC Appliance. The new version is posted at the same link as before:

      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/271144/WPMacPPC%20Installer.dmg

      And a full description of it is here:

      http://wpdos.org/mac-intel.html

      This is a less ambitious system than John's SheepShaver-WPMac system available through the links here, and it borrows ideas from his system and others.

      This system needs no installation; it simply runs. It also automatically opens WP documents on your OS X system.

      Requires Leopard or Snow Leopard; runs on PowerPC (with Leopard) or Intel (Leopard or Snow Leopard).

      John, the corrected AppleScript is in the section that gets the bundle identifier of any already-running instance of SheepShaver; the old version produced an error message when your version was running. The new version works correctly, I think.