Re: [wpmac] Cursor not calibrated properly!!

  • John Kaufmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2010
      In a message dated 2010.08.18 21:34 -0500, Richardson George wrote:
      > SheepShaver has just started a weird behavior. In order to click on a button or something on the desk top, or in a document, I have to set the cursor about 2 inches below the target item, such as a button. ... unless I'm a vertical 2 inches below, I can't click the button. ...

      George, is that behavior only in SheepShaver? What size screen do you
      have, and at what resolution is this happening?

      John K.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2010
        This is a known problem in some versions of SheepShaver. The best place to ask about it is here:

        http://www.emaculation.com/forum/

        Register with the site, and ask your question in the SheepShaver forum. Be absolutely certain to spell out in your message the EXACT version of SheepShaver you are using (use the About SheepShaver menu), the EXACT version of OS X that you are using, and any other relevant detail.