Re: [wpmac] Re: Slightly off topic - Need to add programs to SheepShaver

  • John Kaufmann
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 15, 2010
      In a message dated 2010.08.15 22:26 -0500, em315 wrote:

      > ... the answer to your question is the procedure in Message #6419 in this forum.

      Quick question: Is the message # retrievable from mail headers [I could
      not find it], or must one go to the web interface?

      [Yes, I know one must go to the web interface to retrieve a past message
      anyway. The question is whether any post received from the mailing list
      can be identified by number for later reference.]

      Thanks,
      John K.