Re: [OT] Mac Spyware Alert

  • mxytsplyk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2010
      I use Camino which doesn't seem to support "OSX/OpinionSpy". Still, the best way to avoid this type of thing is to login as a regular user for all normal computer use, and only use an administrator login for maintenance. Be wary of anything on the web asking you to perform an administrator login.

      Joe.