Redraw Screen / Refresh Screen macro (was: Another formatting question)

  • jrethorst
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "bunnyflum" <bunnyflum@...> wrote:

      >> Every now and again, for no apparent reason, when I Insert+Indent, the
      to-be-indented line jumps *on top of* the previous line. Is this just a weird
      bug? A karma test I'm failing? Any fix?

      > Sounds like a display issue. From the Files section here, download "Redraw
      macro.sit" and install it in your WP Library (also download "How to Install WP
      Macros" if need be). The Redraw macro works best if a keystroke is assigned; I
      use F9. The macro redraws the screen / refreshes display.

      This macro is recommended for all WP users. WP has display problems, and this macro (especially with a keystroke assigned for quick use) is an instant fix.