Another formatting question re: WP3.5e

  • bunnyflum
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 2:44 PM
      Dear folks,

      Every now and again, for no apparent reason, when I Insert+Indent, the to-be-indented line jumps *on top of* the previous line. Is this just a weird bug? A karma test I'm failing? Any fix?

      Erf,
      DWN
    • jrethorst
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "bunnyflum" <bunnyflum@...> wrote:

        > Every now and again, for no apparent reason, when I Insert+Indent, the to-be-indented line jumps *on top of* the previous line. Is this just a weird bug? A karma test I'm failing? Any fix?

        Sounds like a display issue. From the Files section here, download "Redraw macro.sit" and install it in your WP Library (also download "How to Install WP Macros" if need be). The Redraw macro works best if a keystroke is assigned; I use F9. The macro redraws the screen / refreshes display.