Re: [wpmac] Current builds (was: Snow Leopard)

  • Chad Smith
    Message 1 of 14 , May 22, 2010
      The WPMacPPC installer - is that *for* PPCs or *to immulate* PPCs?

      - Chad W Smith
      "I like a man who's middle name is W." - President George W. Bush - February
      10, 2003 bit.ly/gwb-dubya

      Message 2 of 14 , May 22, 2010
        The WPMacPPC installer emulates a ancient PowerPC machine. It runs on Intel or PPC machines running OS X Leopard or Intel machines running Snow Leopard

        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Chad Smith <chad78@...> wrote:

        > The WPMacPPC installer - is that *for* PPCs or *to emulate* PPCs?
      • Rick Albright
        Message 3 of 14 , May 23, 2010
          I kept looking under "Files." Sorry. Thanks.
          rick