Re: [wpmac] Snow Leopard

  • jrethorst
    Message 1 of 14 , May 22, 2010

      > I finally got an Intel machine.

      Get set for WordPerfect to be _fast_. It's hard to believe.

      John R.
    • Chad Smith
      Message 2 of 14 , May 22, 2010
        The WPMacPPC installer - is that *for* PPCs or *to immulate* PPCs?

        - Chad W Smith
        "I like a man who's middle name is W." - President George W. Bush - February
        10, 2003 bit.ly/gwb-dubya

        Message 3 of 14 , May 22, 2010
          The WPMacPPC installer emulates a ancient PowerPC machine. It runs on Intel or PPC machines running OS X Leopard or Intel machines running Snow Leopard

          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Chad Smith <chad78@...> wrote:

          > The WPMacPPC installer - is that *for* PPCs or *to emulate* PPCs?
        • Rick Albright
          Message 4 of 14 , May 23, 2010
            I kept looking under "Files." Sorry. Thanks.
            rick