Current builds (was: Snow Leopard)

  • jrethorst
    Message 1 of 14 , May 22, 2010
      Links > SheepShaver and Basilisk >

      SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.2.3.dmg (February 2010)

      or

      WP Appliance Files (Basilisk)

      or

      WPMacPPC Installer

      > I finally got an Intel machine. What's the current build? I see that there are at least three builds in the file section of Yahoo groups, but they all seem to be from 2009, nothing more recent than that. I was expecting one with a 2010 date.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Rick
      > "No dark sarcasm in the classroom"
      > --Roger Waters, "Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2"
      > from Pink Floyd, The Wall
      > Rick Albright
      > logres@...

    • jrethorst
      Message 2 of 14 , May 22, 2010

        > I finally got an Intel machine.

        Get set for WordPerfect to be _fast_. It's hard to believe.

        John R.
      • Chad Smith
        Message 3 of 14 , May 22, 2010
          The WPMacPPC installer - is that *for* PPCs or *to immulate* PPCs?

          - Chad W Smith
          "I like a man who's middle name is W." - President George W. Bush - February
          10, 2003 bit.ly/gwb-dubya

          Message 4 of 14 , May 22, 2010
            The WPMacPPC installer emulates a ancient PowerPC machine. It runs on Intel or PPC machines running OS X Leopard or Intel machines running Snow Leopard

            --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Chad Smith <chad78@...> wrote:

            > The WPMacPPC installer - is that *for* PPCs or *to emulate* PPCs?
          • Rick Albright
            Message 5 of 14 , May 23, 2010
              I kept looking under "Files." Sorry. Thanks.
              rick