Re: [wpmac] Snow Leopard

  • Rick Albright
    Message 1 of 14 , May 21, 2010
      On May 12, 2010, at 8:38 PM, jrethorst wrote:

      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Bush <konajoe@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > The current build works . . .

      I finally got an Intel machine. What's the current build? I see that there are at least three builds in the file section of Yahoo groups, but they all seem to be from 2009, nothing more recent than that. I was expecting one with a 2010 date.

      Thanks,
      Rick
      “No dark sarcasm in the classroom”
      --Roger Waters, “Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2”
      from Pink Floyd, The Wall
      Rick Albright
      logres@...
    • jrethorst
      Message 2 of 14 , May 22, 2010
        Links > SheepShaver and Basilisk >

        SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.2.3.dmg (February 2010)

        or

        WP Appliance Files (Basilisk)

        or

        WPMacPPC Installer

        > I finally got an Intel machine. What's the current build? I see that there are at least three builds in the file section of Yahoo groups, but they all seem to be from 2009, nothing more recent than that. I was expecting one with a 2010 date.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Rick
        > "No dark sarcasm in the classroom"
        > --Roger Waters, "Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2"
        > from Pink Floyd, The Wall
        > Rick Albright
        > logres@...

      • jrethorst
        Message 3 of 14 , May 22, 2010

          > I finally got an Intel machine.

          Get set for WordPerfect to be _fast_. It's hard to believe.

          John R.
        • Chad Smith
          Message 4 of 14 , May 22, 2010
            The WPMacPPC installer - is that *for* PPCs or *to immulate* PPCs?

            - Chad W Smith
            "I like a man who's middle name is W." - President George W. Bush - February
            10, 2003 bit.ly/gwb-dubya

            Message 5 of 14 , May 22, 2010
              The WPMacPPC installer emulates a ancient PowerPC machine. It runs on Intel or PPC machines running OS X Leopard or Intel machines running Snow Leopard

              --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Chad Smith <chad78@...> wrote:

              > The WPMacPPC installer - is that *for* PPCs or *to emulate* PPCs?
            • Rick Albright
              Message 6 of 14 , May 23, 2010
                I kept looking under "Files." Sorry. Thanks.
                rick