Re: Can't open WPMacPPC

  • zaunce
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 14, 2010
      Success! The new download works fine! I'm really excited to have access to all my WordPerfect files again after just about a year of misadventures.

      Many thanks -- at least a thousand -- for all your help and patience with my problem.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 14, 2010
        Actually, I want to thank *you* for alerting me to a problem in my code that I wouldn't have caught otherwise. You've helped other people avoid wasting time and trouble.