Re: [wpmac] SheepShaver stopped opening

  • Richardson George
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
      Well, I never figured out the problem. However, I downloaded the beautiful new self-extracting SheepShaver and ran it. It opened perfectly! After affirming that it worked, I went into preferences and substituted my formerly working SheepShaver disk image, and it opened right up. All I can figure is that the SheepShaver application somehow got corrupted and needed to be replaced.

      Anyway, I'm a happy camper thanks to all of those folks who developed the latest installation download. My thanks to all.
      George Richardson

      On Apr 12, 2010, at 7:39 PM, Richardson George wrote