Re: [wpmac] SheepShaver won't open

  • Bob Stern
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
      Hi, George!

      I think I had the same problem when my SS installation somehow got
      corrupted. I ended up recreating SS from scratch, including both the
      Prefs and the boot volume.

      I hope you don't have any important documents on your SS boot volume.
      It's best to store documents on the SS shared volume so you can
      access them in both SS and OS X, and so you won't lose them if SS
      gets corrupted.

      If you need to access some WordPerfect documents urgently and don't
      have time to rebuild SS, you can open WordPerfect documents in
      OpenOffice, Nisus Writer Pro, or Dataviz Maclink Plus.
      --

      Bob Stern