SheepShaver stopped opening

  • Richardson George
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
      I haven't a clue what the problem is. This afternoon I double clicked on SheepShaver and it refused to open. It opened fine on Friday. As far as I know I've done nothing to disturb it since then. I did, however, update a bunch of software on Sunday, but I don't know how that would impact SheepShaver. I really need to access SheepShaver! Please help.

      Over to you,
      GeoR.

      Collaborative & Mediation Professional
      650.324.4801
    • Richardson George
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
        Well, I never figured out the problem. However, I downloaded the beautiful new self-extracting SheepShaver and ran it. It opened perfectly! After affirming that it worked, I went into preferences and substituted my formerly working SheepShaver disk image, and it opened right up. All I can figure is that the SheepShaver application somehow got corrupted and needed to be replaced.

        Anyway, I'm a happy camper thanks to all of those folks who developed the latest installation download. My thanks to all.
        George Richardson

        On Apr 12, 2010, at 7:39 PM, Richardson George wrote