Re: Can't open WPMacPPC

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 10, 2010
      I hadn't realized that the link was broken - probably the result of total incompetence on my part. I've restored it now. My apologies for not checking on this earlier.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "zaunce" <zaunce@...> wrote:

      > I haven't been able to try your new version yet, as the link has been broken for about a week. I'll keep checking and will try it when I can.
    • zaunce
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 14, 2010
        Success! The new download works fine! I'm really excited to have access to all my WordPerfect files again after just about a year of misadventures.

        Many thanks -- at least a thousand -- for all your help and patience with my problem.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 14, 2010
          Actually, I want to thank *you* for alerting me to a problem in my code that I wouldn't have caught otherwise. You've helped other people avoid wasting time and trouble.