Re: [wpmac] Best Method for working in system 10

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 6 9:22 AM
      Maybe the best thing to do is to try it for yourself and see if it works?

      I realize that there are differences of opinion about whether it's more helpful either (a) to pass on untried recommendations because they might help someone else who otherwise wouldn't get help, or, (b) to recommend only those things that one has actually tried and confirmed for oneself. Many people whom I respect (here and on other forums) have opinion (a), but I tend to prefer opinion (b) for myself.