Re: [wpmac] Best Method for working in system 10

  • Randy B. Singer
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 6 4:32 AM
      On Apr 5, 2010, at 8:58 AM, em315 wrote:

      > Are you sure of this one? You can certainly upload any file to
      > Google Docs, but I can't figure out how to make Google Docs convert
      > a WP file to any other format. If it can do that, could you spell
      > out the steps?
      >
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Randy B. Singer"
      > <randy@...> wrote:
      > > 9-Google Docs can be used as a conversion tool. Upload your WP
      > > document, then download as a .doc file.
      > > http://docs.google.com/

      No, I'm not sure. Someone on this very list once posted that. If it
      isn't true, I'd like to know myself so that I can stop suggesting
      that folks try it.

      Randy B. Singer

      Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
      http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 6 9:22 AM
        Maybe the best thing to do is to try it for yourself and see if it works?

        I realize that there are differences of opinion about whether it's more helpful either (a) to pass on untried recommendations because they might help someone else who otherwise wouldn't get help, or, (b) to recommend only those things that one has actually tried and confirmed for oneself. Many people whom I respect (here and on other forums) have opinion (a), but I tend to prefer opinion (b) for myself.