test your memory

  • bcqc2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      I am sure this was discussed years ago but I cannot frame the right search request to find it in the archives. So, does anybody remember the solution to this...

      Running WP 3.5e in Classic in OSX 10.4.11 on a number of identical machines. On one of those machines, but only one, the Legal Watermarks macro is goofy. We choose any one of the Legal Watermarks, get the window for New Watermark, click OK, the screen goes to Graphic and shows the proper text with no problem. Up comes the window for Watermark Options, click OK on the default and everything has been completed as per normal. BUT in Print Preview the Watermark shows up as a big X covering the entire page, no text. That is also how it prints.

      None of the other Macros on this machine have this problem. We have replaced that Macro with another from a machine that has no problems with it. We have even re-typed the command lines, working from the script for a "good" macro. We have thrown out the WP Preferences, re-build the desk top. No luck.

      Does anybody have any other ideas? Thanks.

      Barney