Re: [ANN] Improved standalone WPMac application

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2010
      Start SheepShaver. On the top line menu, click SheepShaver, then Preferences; go to the Audio/Video tab and set the screen size to something you prefer (change the height setting). Click Save. Shutdown SheepShaver completely; ignore any error message about not being able to find the Unix disk if such a message should appear. Restart SheepShaver.