How to enable network on SheepShaver on an Intel mac

  • dovale29
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
      Hi all,

      I'm new to all SS and the rest of it.

      I would like to make the network to work on SS in order to see how much online work I can do from within SS.

      I've set the TCP/IP control panel to Ethernet and DHCP but without success to actually connect to the web.

      I'm running SS on an Intel iMac (Snow Leopard) which has a wireless connection to a home ADSL network.

      Thanks,
      dovale29
    • jrethorst
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
        I believe that SheepShaver's network capacities are not well developed, and your interest would be more trouble than it's worth.

        The folks at emaculation.com/forum know much more than we do about general aspects of SheepShaver, however.

        John R.