Re: Anyone using Tiger on Intel?

  • Chad Russell
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 7:55 AM
      "Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D." TJRostaf@... tjrostaf wrote:

      >Second, and this has nothing to do with WP or SS, I want to keep my Palm
      >Desktop Software and synchronize with my Palm OS handhelds, and I
      >understand that these functions no longer work in SL.

      As this is OT, I will keep my post short: being a die-hard Palm Desktop user myself, I am aware that there are a few third-party solutions that have been reported to work under SL with your Palm device/situation; specifically

      <http://www.macworld.com/article/142492/2009/08/missingsync.html>

      which I personally have no connection with nor occasion to use, but a quick Google search will support the reputation of.

      Hope that helps; to discuss further, please feel free to contact me off-list...

      --
      Chad