[wpmac] Re: system error type 10

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010
      I just downloaded the DMG to a PPC running Tiger, and it mounted successfully. Try the download again - something must have gone wrong with the downloading.

      When you get it downloaded, mount the installer DMG. Ctrl-click on "Install WPMac Appliance", choose Show Package Contents, then navigate through Contents, Resources, Files; in "Files" find WPAppliance.dsk, double-click on it to mount it; you'll find the WP 1.0.5 folder on the mounted disk image.