Re: Group housekeeping: strange "Do not e-mail me" messages

  • jrethorst
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
      I haven't gotten any emails like that lately. I do occasionally get
      bounce messages from someone who subscribed to the list and
      whose mailbox is full or they set a vacation autoresponse. I
      change their email settings to no mail.

      I can change this user's prefs, but I would need their email
      address or full name, to find them in the member list, to do that.
      Could you email me that info?

      There's an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every digest if you've
      opted to get it in HTML. I've just changed my prefs to individual
      messages as plain text to see if unsubscribe info is delivered that
      way as well. If it isn't, I'll add it.