Re: [ANN] New SheepShaver install

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6 1:06 PM
      Good points. The next update will have an option to overwrite or keep
      the existing volume, and won't duplicate aliases.

      i also plan to learn shell scripting, so I can put the SS app in the
      root applications folder, where it belongs (requiring administrator
      priveleges) and put the volume in the /users/shared/ folder.

      Thanks,

    • psophia3@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 9 10:28 AM
        OK, I downloaded 3.5e, and can now open some of the 1.x files. But
        for some of those files, opening them crashes the system and the
        system error message reads "'corel wordperfect' error type 10."
        I've combed Help and Google to find what that error means, but no
        luck, and I can't ID anything different about the files that won't
        open.....

        Jenny