Energy saver

  • aklatt77
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      I have been using John Rethorst's SheepShaver-WordPerfect package with great success (thank you), but one thing foxes me: the screen stays awake, disregarding the energy-saving settings both under OS X (10.6.2) and SS (9.0). Is there something I could/should do?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        No. No idea why, but ShSh prevents any form of automated sleep or
        screensaver. You can force it, but it won't happen by mere effluxion of
        time.

        Geoff

        Geoff Gilbert
        Professor of Law