Re: Printing with SS

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
      If you're rolling your own SheepShaver setup, then printing can be very complicated to set up. The easiest thing to do is abandon your own setup, and download either John Rethorst's very slick system (available via instructions on the home page), or a less ambitious system here:

      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/271144/WPMacPPC%20Installer.dmg

      The system linked above contains instructions in a Read Me First file, about how to set up printing the first time so that it works smoothly. John Rethorst's system also contains instructions for printing in the "Using SheepShaver and WP.pdf" file.

      If you prefer to set up printing in your own homegrown setup, then the best thing to do is visit the main SheepShaver forum and browse through the various posts until you find ones that provide detailed instructions suitable to your system. The link is here:

      http://www.emaculation.com/forum/

      That's a very active forum, with a lot of expert visitors.