Re: [wpmac] [ANN] Automatic, plug-and-play SheepShaver install

  • Daryl Chinn
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 18, 2010
      David,
      Even though I have yet to move past my PowerPC laptop, I thank you for your generosity in providing R. Tannen the opportunity to more easily take care of his need to have an use WP.  While some appear to regard WPM as maintained by a bunch of amateurs, they might be more generous in acknowledging that all software development is incremental and requires dedication.
      My thanks to all of you who keep WP Mac going, and always improving.  Just think, free software development and Customer Service all in one, the responses unfailingly polite and open when there's a better or new way.  I like it a lot better than having to give my credit card number before my first question and then having to call again and again.

      Thank you and others again.
      Daryl