Re: [wpmac] Re:Where to get OS9?

  • Chuck Jones
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 17, 2010
      Yes I did not make myself clear. It's the shift+f7; control+f7 and alt+f7, that I was most disappointed with.
      Yahweh's Blessings
      Chuck Jones

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 17, 2010
        Hmm... all those combinations work perfectly here, in WordPerfect under Snow Leopard running VMware Fusion, on a MacBook. Maybe VMware captures the F7 key before Apple keyboard settings use it - or maybe I used an option in VMware to do that, but have now forgotten it. But all those keys work perfectly here.