Re: [wpmac] Re:Where to get OS9?

  • Chuck Jones
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 15, 2010
      Yes, but the keyboard short cuts are missing.

      Yahweh's Blessings
      Chuck Jones

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 16, 2010
        With WPWin X4 running in VMware Fusion, all the keyboard shortcuts are available - I assume you mean combinations of the function keys and Alt and Ctrl keys (for example Alt-F4), function keys alone (F1, F9, etc.) and Ctrl-letter keys such as Ctrl-Z. I've never found one that doesn't work.

        Perhaps other emulators handle this matter differently?

        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Jones <carolsguy@...> wrote:

        > Yes, but the keyboard short cuts are missing.
        >
        > Yahweh's Blessings
        > Chuck Jones
        >

        > On Jan 15, 2010, at 11:12 AM, palnudb wrote:
        >
        > > The comment to run WP for windows in a VM.
        > > Has anyone tried WP for win in crossover?
        > > Or tried it in windows in virtualbox?
        > >
        > > Thank You
        > > Brian Dunlap
        > >
        > > (Sent from my iPhone)

      • Chuck Jones
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 17, 2010
          Yes I did not make myself clear. It's the shift+f7; control+f7 and alt+f7, that I was most disappointed with.
          Yahweh's Blessings
          Chuck Jones

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 17, 2010
            Hmm... all those combinations work perfectly here, in WordPerfect under Snow Leopard running VMware Fusion, on a MacBook. Maybe VMware captures the F7 key before Apple keyboard settings use it - or maybe I used an option in VMware to do that, but have now forgotten it. But all those keys work perfectly here.