Bizarre Mouse Behavior

  • George B. Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2009
      I can no longer get a response from SheepShaver
      when using my mouse buttons. I work on a MacBook
      Pro and the behavior is true from both the
      extenral mouse and the built in mouse. I can move
      the cursor around, but clicking is not recognized.

      I can continue to navigate using keyboard
      commands such as tab and return, but mouse clicks
      get no response.

      At this point, I have restarted SheepShaver,
      which I was able to initiate by using Cmd-Q from
      the desktop.

      I'm not sure even how to troubleshoot this.
      --
      ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ
      George B. Richardson