[wpmac] Re: Trouble getting started with SheepShaver

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 14, 2009
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Steve Kane <skane-l@...> wrote:

      > Am I not supposed to open the Sheepshaver.dmg in Mac OS X?

      There should be no problem at all with that. It's the most efficient way
      to copy files to and from the SS volume.

      John R.
    • Alexander Wold
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 14, 2009
        I, too, have an error noted when disk doctor works, showing 0, 0 block
        problem. Have for years, on several computers. It has never caused a
        problem.

        Alexander Wold
        Albuquerque, NM