Email problems

  • newtownw@iol.ie
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 9, 2009
      If you want an explanation, I reckon this is what happened:

      The inbox at wpmac... got compromised/hijacked

      Its contents got sent to kingsleep...

      kingsleep's inbox overflowed or for other reasons gmail suspected something
      was very
      wrong

      kingsleep got terminated with extreme prejudice

      The remainder of our messages continued to be sent to kingsleep

      They were returned to the senders (us) as undeliverable because they were
      sent as if from
      us (the individuals, not the group

      Incidentally, I think I suggested a problem at Google. If so, I should of
      course have said
      Yahoo instead.

      Bye

      Hugh Dobbs