Re: [wpmac] Re: Utah

  • Kevin McCoy
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2009
      Ken was born in Oregon. Does that count for something? (And yes, he
      did put in frequent all-nighters.)

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 8, 2009
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Kevin McCoy <kevin@...> wrote:

        > Ken was born in Oregon. Does that count for something?

        It would have to. Oregon's a great place, as much as us Washington-staters
        like to disparage it.

        When WP Orem closed, Ken went to Corel in Ottawa, didn't he? is he
        still there?

        > (And yes, he did put in frequent all-nighters.)

        Those are rarely good things.

        John R.
      • Kevin McCoy
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 8, 2009
          Not the Ken I'm thinking of. He is still here in, "Happy Valley."